ASHIS KUMAR RAHA
To continuously develop high caliber professional skills and effective management techniques by proactive research by maintaining personal and professional integrity.
- Worked as a junior faculty member at CTlINK COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATION from February 1998 to August 2000.
- Worked as a faculty member at ABCOM SYSTEMS from September 2000 to March 2006.
- Presently working in Berhampore Girls’ College as a Guest Lecturer (under TTM Department) from April 2003 to till date.
- Presently working in BITS COMPUTER, as a Senior Faculty member from April 2006 to till date.
|EXAMINATION||BOARD / UNIVERSITY||YEAR OF PASSING||TOTAL MARKS||% OF MARKS||DIVISION / RESULT|
|B. COM (2 years)||CALCUTTA||1993||412||45.77||II|
|B.COM (1 year under Bridge course)||THE STATES UNIVERSITY||2005||314||62.80||I|
|MCA (Three Years)||VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY||2015||1715||63.52||I|
- Completed Tourism & Travel management course under IGNOU in the year 1995.
- Completed Computer Diploma course in the year 1997.
- Completed English typing (40 wpm) & Bengali typing (25 wpm).
- ‘O’ LEVEL completed under DOEACC in the year 2002).
- Computer Organization & Number System.
- Financial Accounting.
- Office Management Packages. (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Access)
- Computer Languages. (Procedural & OOP)
- Specialization on ‘C’ & ‘C++’.
- Knowledge on Data Structure.
- Good concept on Visual Basic Programming.
- Knowledge on DBMS & RDMS.
- Concept on Desk Top Publishing & Animation Packages
- Knowledge about computer Networking.
|Name||Ashis Kumar Raha|
|Father’s Name||Late Sri Rabindra Kumar Raha|
|Date of Birth||1ST January 1973|
|Present & Contact Address||Lila Apartment, 13/3/B/103, Amar Chakraborty Road, P.O. – Khagra, Dist. – Murshidabad, West Bengal, Pin – 742 103.|
|Languages Known||Bengali, English, Hindi|
|Interest / Passion||Reading Books, listening Music & Travelling|
In Brief About Me:
My strengths are confidence, patience, integrity and ability to absorb knowledge faster and qualities are high sense of creativity, flexibility, self discipline and the ability to face any kind of situation. Being a keen sportsman has enhanced my ability to work as a TEAM.