DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
About the Department
Mathematics as a Science subject was introduced in our college in the year 1954 as General-Course under the University of Calcutta. In the year 2006, honours course was started under the University of Kalyani. Now two permanent Assistant Professors, five Guest Lecturers are strength of this department. At present the department consists of a staff room, one computer laboratory and three class rooms. Number of seats in honours course is 77.
Department at a glance
- Department has 7 faculty members
- The department has 3 classrooms including one ICT enable classroom
- Computer Lab: There is a computer Laboratory in the Department for conducting the Numerical Practical of B.Sc. Part – III and 3 rd semester students.
- 12 computers including 2 Laptops
- One ICT Equipments LCD Projector
- Seminar Library: The department library offers various textbooks nad reference books to cover all the topics of Honours and General syllabi.
3 Years Regular B.Sc. Honours course under CBCS pattern in Mathematics
|Categort-wise Intake Capacity|
MATHEMATICS ( UG )
Mathematics Under Graduate General Syllabus Under CBCS pattern
Category : Science
|1 td >||15 Apr 2020||Graph Theory, Module – 4th Sem, 15-04-2020 by DR. ANUP KUMAR KARAK||4TH SEMESTER||Downloadtr >|
|2 td >||15 Apr 2020||SEQUENCE MODULE -1, 2nd Sem, 15-042020 by MS. RUMA BAGCHI||2ND SEMESTER||Downloadtr >|
|3 td >||02 Apr 2020||II-Sem_Recommended Links by DR. DHRUBAJYOTI MANDAL||2ND SEMESTER||Downloadtr >|
|4 td >||02 Apr 2020||IV Semester_Recommended Video Lectures by DR. DHRUBAJYOTI MANDAL||N/A||Downloadtr >|