The Berhampore Girls’ College Teachers’ Council as a statutory body regulates the teaching and learning process in the institute. The faculty members, in this regards, formulate the best possible ways to disseminate the knowledge among the students. They have an untiring attitude for discharging wide ranging activities of which major points are as follows:
- To ensure quality teaching to the learners with absolute dedication.
- To ensure effective functioning of the Governing Body with their representation.
- To ensure that the Teachers’ Council works for the creation of a conductive academic environment in cooperation and coordination with the students, staff members and other stakeholders.
- To ensure the effective functioning of the different Sub-committees by discharging the responsibilities entrusted upon them.
- To ascertain a well accepted social behaviour with an attitude of selflessness, integrity and honesty.
- To discover the potentialities of the students and to guide in their own ways.
- To pursue the research activities and to ensure participation in the OPs and RCs for the upgradation of knowledge.
- To perform the duties related to the examinations assigned by the affiliating University.