Date of birth: 15/01/1968
MBA in Human Resource Management from Punjab Technical University, in the year 2013
M.Sc in Economics from the University of Calcutta in the year 1991 with specialization in Econometrices.
B.Sc(Hons.) in Economics from Krishnath College under the University of Calcutta in the year 1989.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar On Women empowerment and Rural Development: Role of Microfinance (23rd &24th November,2013)
- National Level Seminar Bish ShatakerShesh Tin Dasak: Banglar Samaj , Sahitya O Sanskriti (18th &19th February,2017)
- Soft Computing & Its Application Under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIPII) (26th ,27th &28th February,2016)
- UGC FOUNDED DISTRICT LEVEL NAAC AWARNESS WORKSHOP ON Quality Assurance in Higher Education and Assessment and Accreditation for Affiliated Colleges in West Bengal (12th September,2015)
- Workshop on “Course curricula of Economics under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Concepts, Implementation and Challenges” (13th September,2018)
- Regional Seminar On PARLAMENTARY DEMOCRACY AND ITS PRACTICES IN INDIA : ISSUES, CHALLENGESANDOPPORTUNITES(28th March,2015)
- International Seminar On LITERATURE, CULTURE AND SOCIETY: INTERRELATIONS AND THE SEARCH FOR IDENTITY (14th &15th February,2020)
Academic and Administrative Responsibilities in the College:
Performed accordingly as given by the college authority