- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Environmental Science from Berhampore Girls’ College, University of Kalyani (2013).
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science from University of Kalyani (2015).
- 1st Class 2nd at B.Sc. (Hons.) in Environmental Science, University of Kalyani, 2013.
- 1st Class 1st at M.Sc. in Environmental Science, University of Kalyani, 2015.
Awards & Medal:
- Awarded with ‘UGC – Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders at Under Graduate Level’, University of Kalyani, 2013.
- Awarded with ‘Excellence in Environmental Science Medal’ for standing 1st at M.Sc. in Environmental Science, University of Kalyani, 2015.
- Teaching Experience: 4 years+ [Guest Lecturer, Berhampore Girls’ College].
- Field of Research Works: Environmental Chemistry.
Title:Studies on Distribution of Heavy Metals (As, Ni, Cu, Zn, Cr, Pb) in Agricultural Soil of Murshidabad, Nadia and North 24 Parganas of West Bengal, India.
Title:Synergistic Effect of Ultrasound and Photo Fenton Oxidation in Degradation of Emerging Contaminants with Special Reference to Pharmaceutical Wastes: Performance and Kinetic Study
Funded by DST, New Delhi under DST-INSPIRE Fellowship, August 2017.
- Seminar Attended/Paper/Poster Presented:15
- Research papers published /accepted for publication /communicated for publication:5
- Published: 4
- Development of Advanced Oxidation Processes for Societal Benefit: A Case Study; Soma Mukherjee*, Monami Haque, Sujit Ghosh and SoumiBetal; 2016, Climate Change: Issues and Challenges to Society, Environment and Development, 266 – 273. [ISBN: 978-81-929776-1-4]
- Adsorption Kinetic Study of an Emerging Contaminant in Soil Sample; Soma Mukherjee* and Monami Haque; 2018, Emerging Trends of Physical Sciences-Education & Research, Ideal International E – Publication, 26-31.
- Organophosphorous Pesticide Residues in Two Agricultural Soilsand Vegetables Followed by Adsorption Studies; Banani Biswas, Moumita Mukherjee, Monami Haque, Hemanta Mukherjee, Soma Mukherjee*; 2019, Waste Management towards Circular Economy, 259-262.
- Ratio Derivative Spectrophotometric Monitoring of Two Pharmaceuticals in their Binary Mixture; Subhankar Pathak, SuparnaDhar, Monami Haque, Soma Mukherjee*;2019, Waste Management towards Circular Economy, 272-275.
- Accepted for publication:1
- Adsorption Kinetic Study of an Organophosphorous Pesticide in Three Soil Samples of West Bengal; Monami Haque, Soma Mukherjee*. 7 – Day National Workshop on “Vision towards Environmentally Sustainable Future” (July 24 – 30, 2018), jointly organized by Department of Environmental Science and ENVIS Centre, University of Kalyani.
- Diploma in Information Technology Application (DITA), Department of Sports & Youth Services (Youth Services Branch),Govt. of West Bengal.