About the Department
Mathematics as a Science subject was introduced in our college in the year 1954 as General-Course under the University of Calcutta. In the year 2006, honours course was started under the University of Kalyani. Now two permanent Assistant Professors, five Guest Lecturers are strength of this department. At present the department consists of a staff room, one computer laboratory and three class rooms. Number of seats in honours course is 77.
Department at a glance
- Department has 7 faculty members
- The department has 3 classrooms including one ICT enable classroom
- Computer Lab: There is a computer Laboratory in the Department for conducting the Numerical Practical of B.Sc. Part – III and 3 rd semester students.
- 12 computers including 2 Laptops
- One ICT Equipments LCD Projector
- Seminar Library: The department library offers various textbooks nad reference books to cover all the topics of Honours and General syllabi.
3 Years Regular B.Sc. Honours course under CBCS pattern in Mathematics
|Categort-wise Intake Capacity|
MATHEMATICS ( UG )
Mathematics Under Graduate General Syllabus Under CBCS pattern
Category : Science
|Title||Teacher||Total Download||Date added||Download|
|SEQUENCE MODULE -1, 2nd Sem, 15-042020||MS. RUMA BAGCHI||51||15-04-2020||Download|
|Graph Theory, Module – 4th Sem, 15-04-2020||DR. ANUP KUMAR KARAK||49||15-04-2020||Download|
|IV Semester_Recommended Video Lectures||DR. DHRUBAJYOTI MANDAL||106||02-04-2020||Download|
|II-Sem_Recommended Links||DR. DHRUBAJYOTI MANDAL||45||02-04-2020||Download|