Nadia, West Bengal-741249
Mob: 8515820585, 7477499422
Contractual Lecturer in Geography, Berhampore Girls’ College,
(4th September, 2017 – Till date)
- M.Sc. (Geography) 2015, Department of Geography, University of Kalyani, First Class.
- B.Ed. (Geography) 2017, Simurali Sachinandan College of Education, University of Kalyani, First Class.
- B.Sc. (Honours) 2013, Haringhata Mahavidyalay, University of Kalyani, First Class.
- H.S. (WBCHSE) 2010, Ranaghat P. C. High School, First Class.
- M.P. (WBBSE) 2008, Gourisail Gouripur Ananda Vidyapith, First Class.
- UGC NET (JRF) C.B.S.E.-U.G.C., June, 2015
- University Rank Holder Scholarship, 2013
Research Publication in Journals:
- Dhiraj Sarkar. 2018. “Impact of Toto Vehicles Upon the Socio-Economic Condition of Van, Rickshaw Pullers & Auto Drivers: A Case Study on Chakdah Municipality of Nadia District, West Bengal.” International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management, E-ISSN: 2454-9150 Volume.04, Issue.05, Page No. 243-250, DOI : 10.18231/2454-9150.2018.0618
- Dhiraj Sarkar and Pinky Hira. 2018. “Physical and Cultural Change Detection Through Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques: A Case Study on Surrounding Areas of Churni River, West Bengal”. RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary, E-ISSN: 2455-3085 , Volume.03, Issue.08, Page No. 634–640, DOI:10.5281/zenodo.1401337.
- Dhiraj Sarkar, 2018."Concentration of Slums in Urban Area & it’s Problems Prospect: A Study on Chakdah Municipality, Nadia District, West Bengal", International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), E-ISSN: 2348-1269, P- ISSN: 2349-5138, Volume.5, Issue.3, Page No. 288-297, DOI: 10.6084/m9.doi.one.IJRAR1903561.
- Dhiraj Sarkar. 2018. “Impact of Mukutmonipur Dam: A Socio-Economic Study on the People of Gorabari Mouza, Khatra C.D. Block, Bankura, West Bengal.” Edulight Journal. ISSN: 2278 -9545, Volume. 06, Issue. 11, Page No. 286-295.
- Dhiraj Sarkar. 2016. “Role of Toto in Urban Transport System: a Study of Chakdah Municipality in Nadia District, West Bengal”, Journal of Educational Thoughts, ISSN: 2348-1714, Volume. 3, Issue. 10, Page No. 63-75.
- Seven day Workshop-Cum Hands on Training Programme on Application of ArcGIS Software in Research Methodology, Organized by The Centre for Environment and Economic Development (CEED), New Delhi (A Research Institution Affiliated to NITI Aayog, Govt. of India).
Extra Curriculum Activity:
- Diploma in Computer Application & Accounting (DCAA).
- Completed Two years NSS Volunteer from 2015-2017 under Simurali Sachinandan College of Education, University of Kalyani.
- Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System
- Soil Geography
- Social Geography