Mobile No: 6294263865
E-mail ID : email@example.com
March 2019 – present: Guest lecturer,
Department of zoology, Berhampore Girls’ College,
Berhampore, West Bengal
Teaching Areas : Biochemistry, Immunology, ecology, cell biology, classical zoology, animal physiology, molecular biology, developmental biology, comparative anatomy and laboratory practical’s related to the subject.
- Sc in Zoology (specialization in Entomology) with 81.5% marks, 1st class with distinction, 2018, University of Gour Banga [dissertation supervisor: Dr. kaushik chakraborty, co supervisor: Dr. Subhrajyoti Roy]
- Sc in zoology (Hons.)with 74.87% marks, first class with distinction,2016,Berhampore girls’ college, University of Kalyani
- Higher secondary examination with 79% marks in 2012, WBCHSE
- Secondary examination with CGPA of 8.6 in 2010, CBSE
Awards and Honours:
Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in Life Sciences, 2019
- Worked on a project funded by UGC comparing the susceptibility of fowls reared under different conditions to parasitic gut infections under supervision of shree Bhaskar Mahanayak
- Carried out comparative Phytochemical profiling (both qualitative and quantitative) of insect infested and non- infested Mangifera indica leaves (var.) fazli during the dissertation project. Further carried out putative study using Thin Layer Chromatograhy (TLC) for identification of different chemical compounds in the above mentioned cases
- Autoimmune diseases and it’s association with stress
- Molecular immunology and cancer biology
- Phytochemistry and immunopharmacology
- Ecology and environmental conservation
- Development of therapeutic drugs
Skills & technique proficiencies:
- SDS- PAGE
- Agarose gel Electrophoresis
- Plasmid isolation
- Human DNA isolation
- Thin Layer Chromatography(TLC)
Paper Presentations, Workshops and Seminars:
- Co- authored and presented a paper in the National Conference of 4th Indian Biodiversity Meet-2016.
- Attended workshop on Ecological modelling jointly organized by Agricultural & Ecological Research unit, Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata and Government College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampore,2016.
- Co- authored a paper in the 1st Regional Science & Technology Congress-2016 presidency Division, West Bengal organised by Department of Science and Technology, Government of West Bengal in collaboration with National Institute of Teachers’ Training and Research, Kolkata.
- Participated & delivered an oral presentation on an one day seminar on “Biodiversity: It’s uses in sustainable Development” organized by Department of zoology, University of Gour Banga and secured 2nd position in oral presentation, 2017
- Participated and presented a paper in an one day state level seminar on “ Modern Trends in Biological Sciences” jointly organized by department of zoology and Department of Physiology krishnath college, Berhampore, 2020.
Qualified 7th year (KALABID) in fine arts, passed with 1st class with merit test from Nikhil Bharat Sangeet Samiti, West Bengal.
Basic working knowledge of computer including MS word, Excel, Spreadsheets & power point.
Date of birth– 28-07-1993
Nationality – Indian
Languages known– English, Bengali, Hindi
Hobbies– Reading, Painting, Cooking & gardening
Blood group– “B” positive
Category – General
Marital Status– Single