- NAME : DEBLINA GHOSAL
- FATHER’S NAME: DEBASIS GHOSAL
- MOTHER’S NAME: NIVEDITA GHOSAL
- PERMANENT ADDRESS: 49 NO. GANGADHAR KABIRAJ LANE. P.O. – KHAGRA; P.S. – BERHAMPORE; DIST:MURSHIDABAD; PIN- 742103; STATE- WEST BENGAL
- NATIONALITY: INDIAN
- RELIGION: HINDU
- CASTE: GENERAL
- MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
- GENDER: FEMALE
- DATE OF BIRTH : 03/12/1991
- CONTACT NO.: 7890118104
- Email id: email@example.com
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
|NAME OF EXAMINATION||
|TOTAL MARKS||MARKS OBTAINED||% OF MARKS OBTAINED|
|UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI||2012||800||541||67.625|
|M.SC (IN GEOGRAPHY)||UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI||2014||1200||795||66.25|
|B.ED.||UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI||2015||1400||1061||75.78|
|M.Phil in Women’s Studies||UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI||2017||200||157||78.50|
|PhD in Geography||
VISVA BHARATI UNIVERSITY,
- SCHOLARSHIPS :
- “Merit-cum mean scholarship” 2010-2014, Govt. Of India.
- Qualified National Eligibility test (UGC NET) December 2014.
- M.PHIL DISSERTATION TITLE: “Education, Employment and Empowerment of Women in India: 1986 to Onwards”.
- Ph.D. PROPOSED THESIS TITLE: “ Health and Women”
- RESEARCH INTERESTED:
- Social and cultural Geography
- Women studies
- Tourism Geography
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Berhampore Girls’ College: 4 Year 4 Month.
- Department of Geography, University Of Kalyani- 2 yr
- PAPER PUBLICATIONS: 4
- Seminar proceedings on “Educational Status of Muslim Girls and its Impact on Quality of Life: A Case Study of Murshidabad District”, Centre for Women Studies, University of Kalyani, Purushottam Publishers, 2015.
- Book chapter on “Status of Education and Empowerment of Indian Women: 1986- Current” in ‘Women in 21st Century India’ edited by Debjani Guha, New Delhi, 2017.
- Book chapter on “Employment and Empowerment of Women: The Current Indian Scenario”, in ‘Women Empowerment for Girls Education’ edited by Jayanta Mete, Rimjhim Borah and Rakesh Manna, New Delhi Publishers, Kolkata, 2018.
- Research paper on “Present Scenario of Traditional Brass and Bell Metal Industry of Khagra, Murshidabad, West Bengal”, – International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Vol. 5, Issue 3, 2018; available at: http://ijrar.com/upload_issue/ijrar_issue_1626.pdf
- Paper presentation: Presented a paper entitled “Contextualising Women Empowerment Scenario and its Relationships with Women’s Education from 1986 and Onwards” in the 4th International Seminar on ‘Population, Urbanisation and Environment: Issues and Challenges’ held on 21st-22nd March, 2018 at the Department of Geography, Gour Banga University, West Bengal.