Name: Binoy Dangar
Designation: Assistant Professor of English,
Berhampore Girls’ College,
Date of Birth: 01-03-1986
Educational Qualification: M.A., B.ED
Permanent Address: Vill-Balarampur, Post-Pathardoba, P.S- Simlapal,
Dist- Bankura, Pin-722151
Contact Number: 8001569971, 8927107967
E-mail id: email@example.com
Date of Joining: 25-02-2015
Teaching Experience: UG – 5 years and 2 months & PG – 1 year and 9 months
National/International Seminars/Workshops Attended:
- Attended Seminar organized by the Department of English, Bankura Christian College on 20th Century English Poetry, Nov 2004 (24-25 November 2004)
- Attended International seminar on Literature, Culture and Society organized by Berhampore Girls’ College on 14th and 15th February 2020.
- Attended National Level Seminar on Bish Shataker Shesh Tin Dashak: Banglar Samaj, Sahitya O Sanskriti organized by Behampore Girls’ College on 18th and 19th February ,2017
- Attended one day workshop on the use of ICT in Teaching, Learning and Introduction of e-learning module organized by IQAC , Berhampore Girls’ College on 9th march 2018.
- Attended one day Orientation Programme on ODL in special reference to role of Academic Counsellor conducted by the Regional Centre , Raghunathganj, IGNOU on 20th march 2016
- Attended “In Service Training And Sensitization Of Key Functionaries Of Central And State Governments, Local Bodies And Other Service Providers” of central sector plan scheme under the XII five year plan of DEPWD, Govt. of India of 3 days duration and held on 2nd, 3rd and 4th march 2017 at Subhas Chandra Bose Centenary College, Murshidabad.
- Attended the UGC sponsored state level curriculum development workshop organized by the Department of English, University of Kalyani on 11th march 2015
- Attended UGC funded District Level NAAC Awareness Workshop On Quality Assurance In Higher Education And The Assessment And Accreditation For Affiliated Colleges in West Bengal organized by IQAC, Berhampore Girls’ College on 12th September,2015
- Attended Regional Seminar on Parliamentary Democracy and Its Practices in India: Issues , Challenges and Opportunities organized by Berhampore Girls’ College on 28th March, 2015
List of Research Papers Accepted or Published in National /International Journals:
“Shelley, the Mythmaker”-The Criterion, An International Journal in English, ISSN-0976-8165.Vol.7,Issue-2[April 2016].
Faculty Development Courses or Programmes Attended:
Short Term Course on Computer Application from 15th February to 21th February, 2016 organized by CALEM, Aligarh Muslim University.
Area of Teaching: Indian English Literature, British poetry, British Novel, Literary Criticism, Literary Theory
Examiner of relevant papers under the University of Kalyani.
Member, Service Book Committee,
Member, Campus Maintenance and Beautification Committee,
Member, Committee for the Introduction of Spoken/Communication Skill
Member, Committee for the Documentation of College Programmes and Activities
Member, Berhampore Girls’ College SC/ST Cell